Welcome to the Erotic Toast Project.

THIS IS THE EROTIC TOAST PROJECT
We are Matt Setback. We are Dann Casswell. We are the Erotic Toast Project.

Why not send us an email on: DannAndMatt@BCFM.org.uk


Thursday 31 March 2011

45,46,47,48,49,50: The begining of the end of the begnining.

Dear Toast Fancier,

I know I don't always treat you right I know that sometimes I disappear for weeks on end and then come back smelling of booze and other women. And while I may have stolen your car, blown your child support money on crystal-meth and slept with your little brother, I still believe that with a little sacrifice on both sides, we can make it work.

All I am asking for is a chance to make it all up to you. I'm not promising that I can change. But I will at least pay lip service to the idea of change.

At the bottom of this letter you will find links to no less than six back episodes. I hope that after listening to these, you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Yours Sincerly,

The Erotic Toast Monster

PS. Your brother says hello.

45: PLAY


46: PLAY


47: PLAY


48: PLAY


49: PLAY


50: PLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment